NOVEMBER 13, 2016
SOLD OUT IN 2014 & 2015
ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
WHEN: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 13, 2016
LOCATION: UNIVERSITY at ALBANY, NEW YORK
DIVISIONS: High School Graduation Year of 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
FEE: $1,300 per team
Parking Instructions for Capital Clash Tournament Sunday November 13th
***No parking in SEFCU arena lot***
- Due to a home U Albany soccer game there will be NO parking allowed in the SEFCU arena lot
- There is NO parking on the grass anywhere on the University at Albany campus as well as the athletic department faculty staff lot
- Please park in Dutch quad, Indian quad, or the University Administrative Building lot
For this tournament all schedule and score updates are being powered by a software called Tourney Machine.
You can also follow your team and receive tournament updates (score postings, schedule changes, and news) via text and email.
- Go to http://www.tourneymachine.com/
R13571 on your computer
- Click the green Notifications button
- Follow your team and choose to receive updates via e-mail or text
Interested in recruiting?
|Eastern Connecticut State|
|Georgian Courth University|
|Johnson and Wales University|
|Lynden State College|
|Mount Saint Mary College|
|Ohio Northern University|
|Queens university of Charlotte|
|St. Anselm College|
|St. John Fisher|
|St. Johns university|
|St. Josephs College|
|St. Leo University|
|The Albany Academy|
Please complete the roster form below for each team. Do not use any other form. Rosters are due by November 6, 2016.
There are no waivers necessary for this tournament. This is a fully insured event.