NOVEMBER 10, 2019
SOLD OUT THE PAST 5 YEARS
ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
WHEN: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2019
LOCATION: UNIVERSITY at ALBANY, NEW YORK
DIVISIONS: High School Graduation Year of 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
FEE: $1,550 per team
ADDRESS: 1400 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 12222
MAPS & DIRECTIONS: http://www.albany.edu/map/index.php
NO PARKING ON GRASS!!!!
2019 SCHEDULE COMING SOON ON TOURNEY MACHINE!
United Lacrosse’s Fall Capital Clash 2018 Tournament Rules at U Albany
- Mouth guards, gloves, arm pads and shoulder pads required
- Tournament is in “running time” format; all penalties will be timeserving, 30 seconds or a minute. Penalties can be longer than 1 minute and/or “non-releasable” at referee’s discretion, just as in standard game play. Penalties begin on the official’s re-start.
- Any fighting or disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion. The director will determine the length.
- Man ball is played at all levels
- Long Poles are permitted at all levels (4 poles)
- The ref keeps the official score
- Each team is guaranteed 3 games
- Games consist of 2 21 minute ½’s
- One long air horn blast starts the game and one long air horn will end the game
- Refs keep time of the halves; 2 minute halftime
- Refs keep the time on penalties and penalties are running time
- NO time outs
- Sub on fly all levels
- No mercy rule for all grade levels
- A 1-minute 3v3 sudden death overtime will be played in case of a tie (Goalie and 2 field players)
- Games end in a tie after that
HIGH SCHOOL RULES:
- Games for Fall Capital Clash will be played with NYS High School rules
- All clearing times are in effect (20 seconds to mid-line and 10 seconds to get it in the box)
RULES RELATED TO INCLEMET WEATHER:
- There are no “rain dates” for the Fall Capital Clash
- If inclement weather causes a game stoppage (thunder or lightning) during the event, the following rules apply:
- Play will stop until Tournament Director decides weather is suitable to resume playing
- If delay is large, remainder of the game times may be shortened to get tournament back on schedule
Interested in recruiting?
|American International College (AIC)|
|Anna Maria College|
|Georgian Court University|
|Green Mountain College|
|Le Moyne College|
|Ohio Northern University|
|Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (RPI)|
|Robert Morris University|
|Saint Michael’s College|
|Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU)|
|St John Fisher College|
|St. Joseph’s college|
|SUNY New Paltz|
|University at Albany|
|University of Hartford|
|Western Connecticut University|
|Western New England College (WNE)|
Please complete the roster form below for each team. Do not use any other form. Rosters are due by November 1, 2019
There are no waivers necessary for this tournament. This is a fully insured event.