PLAYERS FROM ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
Players are separated by age and skill.
SATURDAYS 9/9, 9/16, 9/23, 9/30, 10/7, 10/14, 10/21, 10/28
- Boys & Girls GOALIES 2:00pm to 3:00pm (no training on 9/23, please come 9/24 at 2PM to long branch for goalie training)
- Boys FACE OFF training 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Boys & Girls (Grades K-4) 2:00pm to 3:00pm
- Boys & Girls (Grades 5-12) 3:00pm to 4:00pm
- 4th graders who are more advanced can register for the later session
- Manahassett Creek Park, 536 Long Branch Ave,Long Branch NJ
- Check in at Main Pavilion
- click here for directions
- $200 for 8 days ($175 if you register and pay before 9/1)
- $35 to drop in
FALL TRAINING Has been created for lacrosse players to maximize their strengths and recognize their shortcomings during the “off season”. United lacrosse truly believes that the 8 weeks of training its athletes participate in will ultimately give them an advantage for the upcoming spring season that they will not get anywhere else. All of this will happen in a fun, positive and safe environment.
DON’T LET ANYONE OUTWORK YOU. GET BALL’N !
2 SEGMENT SESSIONS
Each training session will be divided into 2 segments: • Position Specific Instruction and drills. United Lacrosse has developed cutting edge drills that will benefit everyone from the beginner to the more advanced player. Want to learn how to be the best dodger and shooter you can be ? United Lacrosse coaches will help you get there! Having trouble stopping the opposition? United Lacrosse coaches will teach you how to “shut ‘em down”. Want to make the big save on the big stage ? Learn from our goalie coaches who have done it time and time again! • After completing the instruction period it is time to get after it ! Players will compete in various drills pitting offense versus defense. You will have a chance to play with your friends from your town but will also be teamed up with players from other towns and programs. During this time there will be on going coaching and instruction from the United Lacrosse Staff. United Lacrosse coaches will encourage the athletes to maximize their potential and create opportunities for themselves and their teammates.
Experience Fall Ball Lacrosse like never before! United Lacrosse’s training program will help elevate your game to heights unimaginable. At FALLBALL’N you will be surrounded by fellow athletes with a desire to compete and excel to the best of their abilities. As a participant of FALLBALL’N you will be trained by coaches who have excelled as both players and coaches. They will coach each athlete with an enthusiasm and effort that can’t be matched.
LET’S GET AFTER IT!
Typical FALLBALL’N Session:
- Players arrive and warm up
- Players are divided into position specific groups for instruction and drills.
- Players go back with groups into team specific drills.
All players should wear cleats, dress appropriately for the weather and bring water.
BOYS EQUIPMENT: helmet, stick, gloves, shoulder pads, arm/elbow pads and mouthpiece
GIRLS EQUIPMENT: protective eye wear, stick and mouthpiece