PLAYERS FROM ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
LOCATION: COMPETE ACADEMY, 1930 Heck avenue, Neptune NJ (INDOORS-Building #3)
NEW TURF AND COLUMN FREE!
- BOYS POSITION SPECIFIC WITH DAVE ZONI & BILLY GARAVENTE
- 5:00-6:00pm ATTACK, MIDFIELD, DEFENSE BOYS (Grades 5-8)
- 6:00-7:00pm ATTACK, MIDFIELD, DEFENSE BOYS (Grades 9-12)
- Price: $315
- OFFENSE ONLY-POWERHOUR-GOALIES
- 5:00-6:00pm POWERHOUR BOYS (Grades K-2)
- 5:00-6:00pm OFFENSE ONLY with Coach Zoni BOYS (Grades 5-8: Advanced players only. Limited to 10 players)
- 5:00-6:00pm GOALIES BOYS & GIRLS (ALL Grades)
- 6:00-7:00pm POWERHOUR BOYS & GIRLS (Grades 3-4)
- 6:00-7:00pm O Guys ONLY with Coach Zoni BOYS (Grades 9-12: Advanced players only. Limited to 10 players)
- Price: $315
- GIRLS POSITION SPECIFIC WITH RUTGERS COACH BJ JOHNSON
- 5:00-6:00pm ATTACK, MIDFIELD, DEFENSE GIRLS (Grades 5-8)
- 6:00-7:00pm ATTACK, MIDFIELD, DEFENSE GIRLS (HS)
- BOYS POSITION SPECIFIC WITH STEVE CARCATERRA
- 5:00-6:00pm ATTACK, MIDFIELD, DEFENSE BOYS (Grades 3-5)
- 6:00-7:00pm ATTACK, MIDFIELD, DEFENSE BOYS (Grades 6-8)
- Price: $315
SATURDAYS 1/14-2/25 (no training on 2/18)
- FOGOLAX ACADEMY Training
- BOYS All Ages
- 2:30-4:00pm (except on 2/25 1-2:30pm)
- 6 Sessions for $300 (LIMITED SPOTS)
SUNDAYS 1/8-2/26 (no training on 2/19)
- POWERHOUR FOR ALL COACHED BY ROB GRELLA & STEVE CARCATERRA
- 10:00am-11:00am BOYS & GIRLS (HS)
- 11:00am-12:00pm BOYS & GIRLS (Grades 5-8)
- 12:00pm-1:00pm BOYS & GIRLS (Grades 3-4)
- Price: $245
“Offense Only” with Coach Zoni: Training for MIDDIES and ATTACK only! Advanced players only. Groups will be limited to no more than 10 players per session. Proper technique and reps with the very best boys coach in the area.
Position Specific Training: Sessions will focus on position specific training. Groups will be split up by position: attack, midfield & defense. Each position will be led by a coach who will train players in their respective position group.This program is not for beginner players.
PowerHour: A staple of United Lacrosse’s year round training. POWERHOUR is a great way for players to improve and develop what we call a lacrosse IQ! These sessions will focus on the fundamentals of the game as well as teach players the proper techniques and mechanics of the game. All in a high energy and positive atmosphere. This program is for ALL levels
FOGOLAX Academy: Since 2005 Matt Schomburg and the Fogolax team have been teaching the proper method of facing-off to some of the world’s best players. The Fogolax Academy has taught dozens of All-Americans in D1, D2 and D3 the techniques required to “control the game.” The Fogolax Academy teaches the critical skills for proper positioning, grip, wing -play, stance, ball control, strategy, shooting and even how to properly string your stick.
All players should wear cleats and bring water.
BOYS EQUIPMENT: helmet, stick, gloves, shoulder pads, arm/elbow pads and mouthpiece
GIRLS EQUIPMENT: protective eye wear, stick and mouthpiece