NOVEMBER 5, 2017
ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
WHEN: SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 5, 2017
LOCATION: MANAHASSETT CREEK PARK, 500 LONG BRANCH AVE, LONG BRANCH, NJ
DIVISIONS: High School Graduation Year of 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
FEE: $175 Per Player
About: The Jersey Shore Showcase is an individual one day showcase located in Long Branch, New Jersey. Players in attendance will receive top notch coaching and instruction led by NCAA Division I, II and III coaches as well as United Lacrosse Directors. Coupled with the instruction from college coaches, The Jersey Shore Showcase enables participants to compete at a high level and showcase their skills in a competitive and encouraging environment. If instruction, experience, and exposure are what you value then The Jersey Shore Showcase is the right fit for you! Join us this fall for an unforgettable day of lacrosse action and instruction at the Jersey Shore!
- On November 5th, The Jersey Shore Showcase for boys welcomes players from across the country to Manahasset Creek Park to train and compete in front of NCAA coaches.
- Players will have the opportunity to showcase their skills in a training camp atmosphere that will be second to none!
- United Lacrosse Directors will lead a staff of NCAA coaches who will be coaching players throughout the day. Training Sessions will consist of every aspect of the game. Players will apply what they have learned from coaches and compete in full field games throughout the day.
- Players will also have the opportunity to attend on campus recruiting seminars, skill set demonstrations, and training lectures conducted by NCAA coaches throughout the day.
- 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 players are welcome to participate at The Jersey Shore Showcase.
- Each participant must register online.
- Early registration is encouraged.
- Committed players are welcome.
- Spots will be filled on a “first come first served basis”.
ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN!!! You will receive your reversible tank and team # at CHECK IN. CHECK IN will be located at the MAIN PAVILIION when you arrive to Manahassett Creek Park. You can’t miss it!
- 8:45 AM CHECK IN will begin at 8:45AM. There will be signs for CHECK IN.
- 9:30 AM All players are expected to be ready to play and on the field by 9:30AM.
- 3:00PM Conclusion of Camp for all at 3:00PM
Are you interested in recruiting?
College Coaches in 2017
|University at Albany|
- ALL NCAA PLAYING EQUIPMENT INCLUDING, Mouthpiece, cleats, running shoes/sandals, backup stick, warm clothes/sweats, change of clothing, T-shirt and water bottle.
- You will receive a reversible to keep.
- MEALS are not NOT PROVIDED. You will be responsible for your own meals. The park does have a concession stand that will be open throughout the day. There is also Ursula Plaza (444 Ocean Blvd N, Long Branch, NJ 07740) that has Jersey Mike’s Subs, pizza, bagels, etc. Ursula Plaza is less than a 5 minute card ride from the park. Players can also bring their own lunch, snack and drinks.