JUNE 22, 2018
ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
WHEN: FRIDAY, JUNE 22, 2018
LOCATION: MANAHASSETT CREEK PARK, 536 LONG BRANCH AVE, LONG BRANCH, NJ 07740
DIVISIONS: High School Graduation Year of 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
FEE: $175 Per Player
The Shore Points Classic is a one day showcase camp. Players will be coached by NCAA coaches. The Shore Points Classic will put a great emphasis on helping its participants showcase their skills in front of college coaches. It will also give them the instruction they will need to play at the next level. If instruction, experience, and opportunities are what you value then the Shore Points Classic is the right fit for you!
Our Mission: The Shore Points Classic for boys welcomes players from across the country to the Jersey Shore on June 22, 2018 to train and compete in front of NCAA coaches. Players will have the opportunity to showcase their skills in a training camp atmosphere that will be second to none! United Lacrosse Directors will lead a staff of NCAA coaches who will be coaching players throughout the day. Training Sessions will consist of every aspect of the game. Players will apply what they have learned from coaches and compete in full field games throughout the day. Players will also have the opportunity to attend on campus recruiting seminars, skill set demonstrations, and training lectures conducted by NCAA coaches throughout the day. Team offensive and defensive MVP awards will be awarded at the conclusion. 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022 players are welcome to participate at The Shore Points Classic . Each participant must register online. Committed players are welcome. Spots will be filled on a “first come first served basis”.
- ALL NCAA PLAYING EQUIPMENT INCLUDING, Mouthpiece, cleats, running shoes/sandals, backup stick, warm clothes/sweats, change of clothing, T-shirt and water bottle.
- You will receive a reversible to keep.
- Lunch is NOT included. Stay tuned for info about concessions.
Manahassett Creek Park- 536 Long Branch Ave, Long Branch, NJ 07740
- There is plenty of parking in and around at Manahassett Creek Park Sports Complex-
- Anything in GREEN is parking.
- Parking is allowed on Long Branch Avenue BUT limited to one side (there are signs)
- Please do NOT park on Bay Avenue (you will be towed if you do)
- Tents can be put up in and around the complex but 2 spots we recommended are on the map.
- Players,Team Coaches, College Coaches, Trainers and Referees are the only people allowed on actual playing fields. There are plenty of bleachers and spaces to sit (or stand) throughout the complex overlooking the fields for spectators to watch games. It is a great facility!