JUNE 3, 2017
PLAYERS FROM ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
WHEN: SATURDAY, JUNE 3, 2017
LOCATION: MANAHASSETT CREEK PARK, LONG BRANCH, NJ
DIVISIONS: High School Graduation Year of 2018, 2019, 2020 & 2021
FEE: $155 Per Player
About: The Shore Point Showcase is a new individual one day showcase located at Manahassett Creek Park in Long Branch, New Jersey. Players in attendance will receive top notch coaching and instruction led by NCAA Division I, II and III coaches as well as United Lacrosse Directors. Coupled with the instruction from college coaches, The Shore Point Showcase enables participants to compete at a high level and showcase their skills in a competitive and encouraging environment. If instruction, experience, and exposure are what you value then The Shore Point Showcase is the right fit for you! Join us this spring for an unforgettable day of lacrosse action and instruction at the Jersey Shore!
- On June 3, The Shore Point Showcase for girls welcomes players from across the country to Long Branch, NJ to train and compete in front of NCAA coaches.
- Players will have the opportunity to showcase their skills in a training camp atmosphere that will be second to none!
- United Lacrosse Directors will lead a staff of NCAA coaches who will be coaching players throughout the day. Training Sessions will consist of every aspect of the game. Players will apply what they have learned from coaches and compete in full field games throughout the day.
- Players will also have the opportunity to attend on campus recruiting seminars, skill set demonstrations, and training lectures conducted by NCAA coaches throughout the day.
- 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021 players are welcome to participate at The Shore Point Showcase.
- Each participant must register online.
- Early registration is encouraged.
- Committed players are welcome.
- Spots will be filled on a “first come first served basis”.
ALL PLAYERS MUST CHECK IN!!! You will receive your reversible tank and team # at CHECK IN. CHECK IN will be located at the MAIN PAVILION when you arrive to Manahassett Creek Park. You can’t miss it!
- 8:45 AM CHECK IN will begin at 8:45AM. There will be signs for CHECK IN.
- 9:30 AM All players are expected to be ready to play and on the field by 9:30AM.
- 3:00PM Conclusion of Camp for all at 3:00PM
All players must have either their High School Team coach or Club Team coach complete the Player Recommendation form.
- ALL NCAA PLAYING EQUIPMENT INCLUDING, Mouthpiece, cleats, running shoes/sandals, backup stick, warm clothes/sweats, change of clothing, T-shirt and water bottle.
- You will receive a reversible to keep.
- Lunch is NOT included. Stay tuned for info about concessions.