JUNE 17, 2018
ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
WHEN: June 17 (high school teams- 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022)
LOCATION: University at Albany
DIVISIONS: High School Graduation Year of 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022
FEE: June 17th-$1400
ADDRESS: 1400 Washington Ave, Albany, NY 12222
MAPS & DIRECTIONS: http://www.albany.edu/map/index.php
NO PARKING ON GRASS!!!!
- Mouth guards, gloves, arm pads and shoulder pads required
- Tournament is in “running time” format; all penalties will be timeserving, 30 seconds or a minute. Penalties can be longer than 1 minute and/or “non-releasable” at referee’s discretion, just as in standard game play. Penalties begin on the official’s re-start.
- Any fighting or disrespect towards an official will result in expulsion. The director will determine the length.
- Man ball is played at all levels
- Long Poles are permitted at all levels (4 poles)
- The ref keeps the official score
- Every team is guaranteed 4 Games
- CHAMPIONSHIP GAMES: Best Record, Head to Head (If you played each other), goals against, coin flip
- 2020 C Division Plays 4 Round Robin games: Division Champion decided on by Best Record, Head to Head (If you played each other), goals against, coin flip
- Games consist of two 21-minute ½’s
- One long air horn blast starts the game and one long air horn will end the game
- Refs keep time of the halves; 2 minute halftime
- Refs keep the time on penalties and penalties are running time
- Each team guaranteed 4 Games
- NO time outs
- Time will be kept at Tournament HQ
- Sub on fly all levels
- No mercy rule for all grade levels
- 3 minute sudden death overtime will be played in case of a tie. Games can end in a tie after that
HIGH SCHOOL RULES:
- Games for Summer Clash will be played with NYS High School rules
- All clearing times are in effect (20 seconds to mid-line and 10 seconds to get it in the box)
RULES RELATED TO INCLEMENT WEATHER:
- There are no “rain dates” for the Summer Clash.
- If inclement weather causes a game stoppage (thunder or lightning) during the event, the following rules apply:
- Play will stop until Tournament Director decides weather is suitable to resume playing
- If delay is large, remainder of the game times may be shortened to get tournament back on schedule