PLAYERS FROM ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB TEAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND!
WHEN: WEEK #1 JUNE 26-30 and WEEK #2 JULY 24-28 (Both weeks are M-F 9am-1pm)
LOCATION: Manahassett Creek Park, 536 Long Branch Ave, Long Branch, NJ
AGE GROUPS: Boy & Girl Players of all levels from grades K through 12
FEE: $350 per week
SUMMER SUPERCAMP DISCOUNTS:
limit of 1 discount per registration
- Early Bird Registration: $50 off camp fee if you register and pay before March 1st (used CODE: MARCH1ST) or $25 off camp fee if you register and pay before May 1st
- Family Discount: 2 or more family members receive $20 off per family member
- Contact info@united-lacrosse for a group discount. Group organizer will receive extra discount!
PLAYERS FROM ALL TOWNS, SCHOOLS and CLUB PROGRAMS ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND.
As your spring season comes to an end, the summer is a great time to bring your game to new levels. Get ready to be taught by the premier lacrosse instruction organization in the state of New Jersey. If you have attended United Lacrosse camps and clinics in the past you know you can expect the very best lacrosse instruction and commitment from our coaches. If this is your first time participating in a United Lacrosse event we welcome you to “The U” and can’t wait to get you started!
United Lacrosse Directors will lead a staff of coaches who have excelled at the highest levels of lacrosse. Through a combination of cutting edge lacrosse training and enthusiastic coaching the lessons learned at SuperCamps will last a lifetime!
Players will benefit from both individual and team instruction. Each day will bring new instruction to players at all positions so that by the end of the week each player will have increased his “Lacrosse IQ”. In addition to the cutting edge training that each player will be exposed to there will be fun competitions and games.
All of this will happen in a fun, safe and positive environment.
United Lacrosse has put Instruction at the fore front of everything it does. No matter what stage your lacrosse skills are at, United Lacrosse will do everything in its power to help you get to the next level. Let us help you reach your goals!
Are you ready? It starts within you!
- Day 1 Early-Bird Check In will start at 8:15am
- Check In is located under the big pavilion that is in the main parking lot. You can’t miss it!
- At check in you will receive your super camp tank–bring your reversible tank to camp every day!
- After the first day make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before camp begins and check in EVERY DAY.
- Apply sun screen before camp and bring sun screen to camp to reapply
- Pack energizing snacks, light lunch and drinks for yourself
- Eat a light meal and drink plenty of water before your session
- MAKE SURE TO HYDRATE THE DAY BEFORE & AFTER CAMP TOO!
- Reversible Tank (you will given tank at Day 1)
- Energizing snacks, light lunch & drinks
- Sun Screen
- Rain Gear
LACROSSE EQUIPMENT NEEDED BY ALL PLAYERS:
- Helmet/Chin Strap
- Shoulder Pads
- Arm Pads
- Athletic Supporter/Cup
- Goalies – Full Equipment- Chest Protector/Throat Guard for helmet
- Goalies- full equipment- Chest Protector/Throat Guard for helmet
Typical SuperCamp Session:
- Players arrive
- Coaches address players
- Players are divided into position specific groups for individual instruction.
- Individual and team competitions (winners receive lax gear!)
- Chalk talk session with coaches (offense and defense)
- Half field and team instruction
- Full field games!
- Water Breaks are given throughout the day to players.
All SuperCamp participants will receive:
- Custom United Lacrosse Tank!
- Custom United Lacrosse Socks
- DAILY GEAR AND EQUIPMENT GIVE-A-WAYS!!!!!
All United Lacrosse events are fully insured.